Jump to Recipe
Salsa pictured over grilled tri tip steak.
Salsa doesn’t have to be made with tomatoes, nor does it even need fresh chiles. A quick and easy, delicious salsa to make to accompany steak and meat dishes is a bell pepper salsa, seasoned with red chile flakes, onions, and parsley, basil or arugula.
Bell Pepper Salsa RecipePrint
- 1 large bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped arugula, basil, or parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to Bell Pepper Salsa on Simply Recipes. Thank you!Print