Delicious crab dip with lump crab meat, sour cream, mayonnaise, shallots, dill, lemon zest, white wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked crab meat
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots (or green onions or red onions)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar or 1 1/2 teaspoons of dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, shallots, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Fold in the crab meat. Salt and pepper to taste. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers or carrots and celery.