Using delicate, thin skinned cucumbers, this cucumber salad recipe includes mint, feta cheese, red onions and sliced radishes with a simple oil and vinegar dressing.
- 1 lb thin skinned, mild (non bitter) cucumbers, such as Persian, Armenian, or English cucumbers.
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 or 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 young mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (more to taste)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 In a medium sized bowl, gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, radishes, and mint leaves. Sprinkle with vinegar and toss to coat.
2 Right before serving sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat. Place on serving dish and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.