Hot crab dip recipe with cream cheese and mayo base, lump crab meat, green onions, parsley, horseradish, slivered almonds, and Tabasco.
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 green onions, sliced, greens included
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, or 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tabasco or more to taste
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup of fresh lump crab meat (or a can of crab meat)
1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, onions, and parsley until smooth. Mix in the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, and horseradish. Fold in the slivered almonds and lump crab meat. Place in an oven-proof casserole serving dish.
2 Bake until bubbly and heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve with crackers or thinly sliced baguette.