Mango salsa with fresh diced mango, red onion, jalapeno, cucumber, cilantro and lime. Great with seafood.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 1 1/2 cup) (See: How to Cut a Mango)
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño chile, minced (include ribs and seeds for a hotter taste if desired)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Also good with diced red bell pepper and jicama.
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If the salsa ends up being a little too hot or acidic for your taste, you can temper it by adding some diced avocado.