The best Chicken Parmesan recipe ever. Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup or 1/4 pound), melted
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or 2/3 cup if you are using a Microplane zester)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- A large pinch of Italian seasoning (herb mix)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs of skinless, boneless, chicken meat, cut into pieces no larger than 2x2 inches
1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels.
2 In a bowl, combine the minced garlic with the melted butter. In another bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Dip chicken pieces into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
3 Place coated chicken pieces on to a 9x13 (or larger) roasting dish. Try to leave a little room between each piece. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Note that the chicken will get much more browned on the bottom side than on the top.