Amanda is a freelance writer covering food and culture. Her work has appeared in places like East London Lines, GoOverseas, and The Culture-ist.
- Amanda has been writing for Simply Recipes since 2021.
- She ran a culinary travel blog.
- Her B.A. is from the University of Michigan.
In addition to her professional writing, Amanda previously ran a culinary travel blog and spent her time looking for and writing about the most unique food experiences around the world. She's now based in Boston where you can find her experimenting in the kitchen, tending to her rooftop vegetable garden, or trying a new restaurant.
Amanda holds a B.A. in History from the University of Michigan and an M.A. in Digital Journalism from Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Food That Heals in Phnom Penh, The Culturist
- Joella's vs Royals: The Louisville Hot Chicken Showdown, Chew on Lou
- The Go Overseas Guide to Au Pair Jobs in Europe, Go Overseas
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.