Christine is a freelance writer specializing in food, culture, travel, wine, and cheese. Her work has appeared in VinePair, Wine Enthusiast, Eater, Epicurious, Travel + Leisure, and Allrecipes.
- Christine has written for Simply Recipes since February 2021.
- She is a Certified Cheese Professional by The American Cheese Society.
- Her work has been featured as a cheese expert at Bon Appétit, The New York Times, Epicurious, and Taste.
Christine loves to make cheese, wine, and other specialty products feel accessible and exciting. When she’s not eating cheese, she’s baking, testing vegan recipes (to balance out all the cheese!), and reading. She is a Certified Cheese Professional with the American Cheese Society, and before becoming a freelance writer, ran the education department at Murray’s Cheese. She co-founded a cheese and beauty newsletter called Creamline and a cheese podcast called “Is This a Brie?”
Christine received a BA in English with honors from Brigham Young University. She minored in gender studies.
- Does Cheese Have Terroir? It Depends, Wine Enthusiast
- In Pursuit of Eco-Friendly Cheese, Producers Embrace Wineries’ Farming Methods, Wine Enthusiast
- How Goat Cheese Became a Fancy-Salad Staple and Revolutionized American Cuisine, VinePair
- How Franco’s 40-Year Rule Changed the Course of Spanish Wine and Cheese, VinePair
- The Rise of Instant Coffee (That You’ll Actually Want to Drink), VinePair
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.