Debbie Wolfe is an all-around lifestyle expert with over two decades of hands-on experience. She’s been writing in the home, garden, and food space for over seven years and for major online publications. Through her expertise, she provides homeowners the tools and resources they need to manage their homes better.
- Debbie has 20+ years of experience in food, crafting, home remodeling, and general DIY.
- Her work has been featured in multiple publications, including HGTV and DIYNetwork.
- She has been writing for Simply Recipes since 2021.
Debbie grew up learning to sew, knit, craft, cook, and more from friends and family. She’s taught herself many skills including photography, crochet, and DIY skills.
Starting with her own blog, Debbie began the process of producing lifestyle content professionally. She eventually started contributing to online home and garden publications and published her first book with Skyhorse Publishing. Her work regularly appears on HGTV, DIYNetwork, House Method, and more.
Debbie double majored in earth sciences and creative writing. She received her Bachelor of Science at Northland College.
- The Best Water Filter Pitchers for the Kitchen, Bob Vila
- The Best Touchless Faucets for the Kitchen, Bob Vila
- 3 Summer-Ripe Freezer Jam Recipes, HGTV
Simply Recipes Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.