Resetters! We’re so proud of you!
Because everyone has busy, chaotic lives we thought we’d gather together all of the recipes and posts from this past month so you have them all in one spot. In addition, Katie has a few suggestions for a handful of products that help encourage her to eat well at home.
The Healthy Eating Posts + Recipes
- Want to Eat Healthier? Simply Recipes Wants to Help!
- Healthy Shepherd’s Pie
- Mediterranean Mezze Platter
- Mini Flourless Chocolate Olive Oil Cakes
- Winter Chicken Salad with Tangy Miso Dressing
Katie’s Weekly Challenges
Katie’s Healthy Product Suggestions
- Glass Food Storage Containers: I think good containers are key for storing prepped fruits and veggies and healthy foods that you batch cook. I like clear glass ones, so you can see what you have and reheat in the microwave.
- A Powerful Blender: I like to do a lot of smoothies and blender green juices. For a splurge, the Vitamix is hard to beat, but the Ninja blender is a good option too and great for taking on the go.
- A Trusty Water Bottle: A good water bottle that you love helps encourage drinking plenty of water (and cuts down your use of plastic).
- Sharp Santoku Knife: At the core of a healthy diet is eating plenty of produce and there is nothing like a good knife to help you prep them. I like this santoku knife from wusthof. It’s a bit of an investment, but will last you a very long time and serve you well in the kitchen.