Julia Warren is VP of Commerce at Dotdash. She joined the team in May 2018, bringing with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- Has written for Dotdash since December 2017.
- Received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com, and more.
Julia's work has appeared online for The Spruce, What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- The Best Kitchen Gifts for New Parents, What to Expect
- 8 Best Blenders for Making Smoothies, Everyday Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.