Julia Warren is VP of Commerce at Dotdash Meredith. She joined the team in May 2018, bringing with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash Meredith, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- Has written for Dotdash Meredith since December 2017.
- Received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com, and more.
Julia's work has appeared online for The Spruce, What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash Meredith, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- The Best Kitchen Gifts for New Parents, What to Expect
- 8 Best Blenders for Making Smoothies, Everyday Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.