Kelly Magyarics, DWS (WSET Diploma in Wines)
Kelly Magyarics is a wine, spirits, travel, food, and lifestyle writer and wine educator based in Oak Hill, Virginia.
- Kelly has been a contributor to Simply Recipes since 2021.
- Her work also appears in publications including AFAR, Alcohol Professor, Cheers, Chowhound, Food Network, and more.
- She holds a degree in Wine from the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) and is BarSmarts-certified.
Kelly has been a contributor to Liquor.com since 2017. Her work also appears in publications including AFAR, Alcohol Professor, Cheers, Chowhound, Food Network, Lonely Planet, Nightclub & Bar, Taste, The Tasting Panel, TripSavvy, and Wine Enthusiast.
- B.A., communication and French, summa cum laude, University of Pittsburgh
- DWS, Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
- Certification, BarSmarts
- Wine Location Specialist certification, Center for Wine Origins
- Graduate, Kevin Zraly's Windows on the World School
- Master classes, Sommelier Society of America
Simply Recipes Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.