Kelly Magyarics is a wine, spirits, travel, food, and lifestyle writer and wine educator based in Oak Hill, Virginia.
- Kelly has been a contributor to Simply Recipes since 2021.
- Her work also appears in publications including AFAR, Alcohol Professor, Cheers, Chowhound, Food Network, and more.
- She holds a degree in Wine from the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) and is BarSmarts-certified.
Kelly has been a contributor to Liquor.com since 2017. Her work also appears in publications including AFAR, Alcohol Professor, Cheers, Chowhound, Food Network, Lonely Planet, Nightclub & Bar, Taste, The Tasting Panel, TripSavvy, and Wine Enthusiast.
- B.A., communication and French, summa cum laude, University of Pittsburgh
- DWS, Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
- Certification, BarSmarts
- Wine Location Specialist certification, Center for Wine Origins
- Graduate, Kevin Zraly's Windows on the World School
- Master classes, Sommelier Society of America
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.