Lacey Muinos is a freelance writer specializing in health, wellness, food, and skincare for five years. Her work has appeared on LIVESTRONG, Verywell Fit, Insider, EltaMD, and Eat This Not That. She also started her own blog on plant-based food and lifestyle tips. Her healthy obsessions include her two cats, small kitchen appliances and gadgets, and vegan food that makes you ask, “This is vegan?”
- Lacey has five years of professional experience writing about wellness, skincare, and food.
- She has a B.A. in English from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- She also runs her own blog inspired by her long-term plant-based lifestyle.
Lacey has spent five years writing about various wellness topics, including food, nutrition, fitness, and skincare. Her work has appeared on digital outlets such as LIVESTRONG, Verywell Fit, Insider, and Eat This Not That. She has also written for brands like EltaMD, Girl Scouts USA, The Good Face Project, and InBody.
During her career as a health and wellness writer, she has researched and reported on the practice of living well, including simple exercises to stay active from home and creative ways to eat more vegetables. She is passionate about sharing vegan-friendly recipes and products that make the plant-based lifestyle easy and rewarding.
Lacey has a B.A. in English from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- 15 Tempeh Recipes for a Boost of Plant-Based Protein, Verywell Fit
- The Best Food for Dry Skin: Hydrating on the Inside and Out, EltaMD
- 25 Best Vegan Protein Sources for Plant-Based Diets, Guide to Vegan
Simply Recipes Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.