Lindsey is a freelance writer specializing in food, travel, personal finance, and LGBTQ topics. Her work has appeared on National Culinary Review, Restaurant Startup & Growth, Craft Beer & Brewing, Eater, and Greatist.
- Lindsey has written for Simply Recipes since February 2021.
- Her food writing has appeared in National Culinary Review, Restaurant Startup & Growth, Eater, The Penny Hoarder, and Greatist.
- Lindsey has a B.A. in English from Vassar College and worked as a professional cook.
In addition to writing for outlets like National Culinary Review, Restaurant Startup & Growth, Eater, and Greatist, Lindsey has worked for restaurants, bakeries, and caterers in Boston, San Francisco, and the Hudson Valley, where she currently lives. Lindsey loves to help cooks gain confidence in their baking skills and build a repertoire of one-pot, plant-based meals for easier home cooking.
Lindsey has a B.A. in English from Vassar College and worked as a professional cook.
- Here are 11 Creative Ways to Get the Most Out of Zucchini Season, Greatist
- Shop at Ethnic Grocery Stores to Save Money, Expand Your Palate, The Penny Hoarder
- Here's What You Need to Know to Start a Food Business From Home, The Penny Hoarder
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.