- Food stylist, culinary producer, recipe developer, food writer, and recipe tester.
- Food styled for Pepsi/NFL, Hint Water, Sesame Street, and more!
Malina Syvoravong is a food stylist, culinary producer, recipe developer, food writer, and recipe tester. She has food styled various still and motion projects, editorials, advertising, marketing campaigns, and most recently cookbooks and now Simply Recipes. In her free time, she loves researching and learning about various cuisines, but mostly has honed in on Southeast Asia. Her focus has mainly been Laotian and Cambodian, but Thai food as well.
Beloved cooking tools: "Most-beloved cooking tools are my Opinel pairing knife with the sharp tip and Peugot black peppercorn grinder."
- Pepsi/NFL, Food Stylist, Recipe Tester
- Hint Water, Food Stylist
- Hidden Valley Ranch, Food Stylist
- Sesame Street, Food Stylist
- Gluten-free Baking Book, Food Stylist
- Compound Butter Magazine, Stylist, Photographer and Contributor
- Whetstone Magazine, Stylist
- North Coast Journal, Writer, Recipe Developer, Photographer
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.