Megan is a freelance journalist who specializes in food and drink, at-home lifestyle, and everything kitchen. Her work has appeared on TODAY.com, Popsugar, Delish, Eater, Time Out, and more.
- Megan has written for Simply Recipes since July 2021.
- Her work has appeared on TODAY.com, Popsugar, Delish, and more.
- Megan has a Bachelor's degree in Communication from The University of North Florida.
In addition to writing for online publications, Megan has also written for Delish and Where in print. She loves to travel and learn about new ingredients, techniques, and recipes and bring them back to her home kitchen. In addition to her food and commerce writing, Megan has also written extensively about travel.
Megan has a B.A. in Communication with a minor in Sport Management from The University of North Florida.
- 12 high-fiber snacks to keep stocked at home, Today.com
- Why an instant read thermometer is a must-have kitchen tool, Today.com
- how to Properly Clean a Cast Iron Skillet in 4 Easy Steps, Pop Sugar
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.