Bok choy is quick and easy! You can make bok choy that is simple yet delicious in just 15-minutes. All you need is baby bok choy, olive oil, garlic, green onions, and roasted, salted cashews.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green onions, including green ends
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound baby bok choy, rinsed, larger leaves separated from base, base trimmed but still present, holding the smaller leaves together
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped, roasted, salted cashews
1 Sauté onions, garlic, bok choy: Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium high heat. Add onions, then garlic, then bok choy. Sprinkle with sesame oil and salt.
2 Cover, and let the baby bok choy cook down for approximately 3 minutes. (Like spinach, when cooked, the bok choy will wilt a bit.)
3 Remove cover. Lower heat to low. Stir and let cook for a minute or two longer, until the bok choy is just cooked.
4 Gently stir in the roasted cashews.