This recipe is easily doubled.
For the tacos:
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons neutral oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cashew cream
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 4 8-inch corn tortillas, warmed
For the cashew ranch sauce:
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup cashew cream
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, to garnish
1 Cook the cauliflower: Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the oil followed by the cauliflower. Cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
2 Add the buffalo sauce: In a small bowl, combine the cashew cream with the hot sauce. Add to the pan with the cooked cauliflower and toss to coat the cauliflower. Add more hot sauce, if desired.
Remove the pan from heat until ready to serve.
3 Make the cashew ranch: Combine the parsley, chives, dill, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cashew cream in a bowl. Stir to combine.
4 Warm the tacos: In a dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast the tortillas one at a time until they are warm and show a few charred spots. Keep warm under a clean kitchen towel.
5 Assemble the tacos: Divide the cooked cauliflower between the tortillas. Top with diced avocado, a drizzle of the cashew ranch, and some chopped parsley.