Colorful shredded cabbage salad with oranges and radishes and a zesty lime cumin coriander dressing!
- 6 cups thinly sliced cabbage, red or green or both
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 2 large oranges, supremed (sectioned and membranes removed)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed whole cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
Serve alone or as a side to chicken, fish, seafood, or pork. Great served in fish tacos or with pulled pork.