Here's a delicious and EASY crab dip to serve at your next party! Just mix some lump crab meat with sour cream, mayo, shallots, and seasonings, and it's ready for the party table. Delicious crab dip with lump crab meat, sour cream, mayonnaise, shallots, dill, lemon zest, white wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked crab meat (fresh is best)
- 2 tablespoon minced shallots (or green onions or red onions)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or 1 1/2 teaspoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
1 Make the dip: Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, shallots, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
Gently fold in the crab meat. Salt and pepper to taste.
2 Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
3 Serve with crackers or carrots and celery.