This non-alcoholic mojito smoothie will change your mind about green smoothies forever! Made with coconut water, kale, pineapple, mint, and lime.
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water or water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 3 limes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (25g) torn-up green kale leaves (1 or 2 large leaves with stalk removed)
- 1/2 cup (18g) firmly packed mint leaves
- 2 cups (320g) frozen pineapple
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted (optional for added creaminess)
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy.