Recipe adapted from Petaluma Poultry, providers of Rocky Range and Rocky Jr. chickens.
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce (or 1 1/2 Tbsp regular soy sauce, use gluten-free soy sauce or tamari for gluten-free version)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 20 chicken wing drummettes
1 Marinate the chicken wings: Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings. Place them in a large bowl or marinade bag.
Mix together the marinade ingredients—crushed garlic cloves, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper—and pour over the chicken wings to coat.
Chill for at least an hour or up to 24 hours.
2 Roast the wings: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a roasting pan with foil and place a baking rack over it.
Place the chicken wings in on the rack in a single layer with some space between the wings.
Bake for 25-35 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken wings, until cooked through and well browned.