This Hot Crab Dip is a MUST for your holiday party, Super Bowl party, or dinner party. Made with lump crab meat, cream cheese, and mayo. Make it ahead and then bake until bubbly when you're ready to serve!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 green onions, sliced, greens included
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, or 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco or more to taste
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup fresh lump crab meat (or a can of crab meat)
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Make the crab dip filling: With a stiff spatula or hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, onions, and parsley until smooth. Mix in the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, and horseradish.
Fold in the slivered almonds and lump crab meat. Taste and add additional lemon juice or Worcestershire sauce to taste.
3 Bake and serve: Transfer the crab mixture to a 2-quart oven-proof casserole dish or a 9-inch pie pan. Bake until bubbly and heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve with crackers or thinly sliced baguette.