I’ve created this Detox Dynamite Smoothie with the top detox foods. I’ve kept the base recipe very mild for children, but add more cayenne for added cleanse and kick!
Feel free to swap out, or add in, any other ingredients you like!
Suggested smoothie ingredients:
- 1 cup raw coconut water or filtered water, plus more as needed
- 1 medium green apple, skin on, cored and diced
- 1 small raw red beet, peeled and diced (grated for conventional blenders)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 small avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Optional nutritional boosters:
- 1/4 cup frozen raw broccoli
- 1/8 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.