Best kale salad ever! A kale waldorf salad with apples, celery, walnuts, dried cranberries, and tangy mayo dressing
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large sweet red apples, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup of sliced celery
- 1 cup lightly toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 cups (packed) sliced kale leaves (tough ribs removed before slicing)
1 Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
2 Place the apples, celery, walnuts, dried sweetened cranberries, and kale in a serving bowl.
3 Add the dressing to the salad and gently toss to combine. Add more salt and pepper to taste.