Kiwi salsa with kiwifruit, pomegranate seeds, avocado, and jalapeño chiles. A bright fresh salsa, perfect to accompany Mexican dishes!
- 3-4 ripe kiwifruit, peeled, carefully chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and chopped (see how to cut and peel an avocado)
- 1 heaping tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon (adjust to taste) of chopped fresh or pickled jalapeño chili peppers (no seeds)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the kiwifruit, pomegranate seeds, avocado, green onion and olive oil in a medium sized bowl.
Starting with just a teaspoon of chopped jalapeño, gently fold in and add more to your desired level of heat.
Add cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.