Tangy minty chimichurri sauce with fresh mint, parsley, and garlic.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 cup fresh mint (spearmint) leaves, packed
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, packed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 Place garlic in the bowl of a food processor and pulse several times until chopped. Add the mint and parsley leaves and pulse until finely chopped. (Alternatively chop everything finely by hand.) Remove to a medium bowl.
2 Add the vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes to the mint parsley mixture and stir until the salt has dissolved. Stir in the olive oil.
Will keep for several days in the refrigerator. Perfect to serve with lamb or steak!