Pimento Cheese! It's a Southern staple: a spreadable dip for celery, sandwiches, crackers. We make ours with pimentos, cheddar and jack cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese. Dig in!
- 8 ounces (full fat) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (smoked paprika if you have it)
- 1/2 cup diced canned pimentos, drained
- 3 tablespoons minced light green celery leaves
1 Place the cream cheese into a food processor and pulse until lightly whipped.
2 Add the shredded cheeses, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika, and pulse until well mixed.
3 Add the diced pimento and pulse one or two times only. Remove the mixture from the food processor bowl and place into a mixing bowl. Stir in the minced celery leaves.
4 Place into a serving bowl and serve with crackers and/or celery.