Have canned artichokes, mayonnaise, and Parm? That's all you need for this quick and easy artichoke dip!
Bake or Microwave
Mix everything together and either bake it in the microwave for 5 minutes or in the oven for 20. Couldn't be easier!
This dip is best served hot, as soon as its made. Leftovers are great spread on sandwiches or tossed with pasta.
What to Serve With Artichoke Dip
Serve this dip with sturdy crackers, bagel chips, or thinly sliced pieces of toasted baguette or other bread. For gluten- and carb-free options, set out some crunchy endive leaves or other raw vegetables.
For a special presentation, serve the dip in a hollowed-out bread bowl!
Ways to Adapt This Recipe
Want to dress up this basic recipe? Since first publishing this recipe in 2004, many of you have made it and shared your favorite mix-ins and seasonings. They all sound so good! Here are a few:
- Minced garlic
- Chopped green chiles or jalapeños
- Sour cream or cream cheese
- Lemon and red pepper flakes
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Shredded crab meat
- Cajun seasoning
- A little brown sugar
- Sliced green onions
- Swap all or some of the parmesan for another hard cheese, like asiago
- Crumbled bacon
- Chopped water chestnuts (for some crunch)
You can also easily transform this into Spinach Artichoke Dip.
More Favorite Party Dip Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 7-Layer Bean Dip
- Sweet Potato and White Bean Dip
- Slow Cooker Brats and Beer Cheese Dip
- Hot Reuben Dip
Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip
- 2 (14-ounce) cans water-packed artichokes, drained (not oil-packed!)
- 8 ounces Parmesan cheese, freshly grated (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- To serve:
- Toasted slices of baguette
- Endive leaves
Coarsely chop the drained artichokes.
Mix ingredients in microwave-proof dish:
In an oven or microwave-proof baking or serving dish, mix together the chopped drained artichokes, the grated Parmesan cheese, and the mayonnaise.
Microwave or bake:
Microwave on high heat for 5 minutes or bake in a 350°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes. If microwaving, pause occasionally to stir so that the dip gets evenly heated.
Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve with crackers, endive leaves, or toasted thinly slice bread or baguettes.