Turkey Waldorf Salad with leftover turkey, apples, pecans, cranberries, and a honey mayo sour cream dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 2 large red apples, cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/2 cup lightly toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 green onions, finely chopped white and green parts (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 Make the dressing: Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar and honey.
2 Gently mix dressing with salad ingredients: Place the salad ingredients—cooked turkey, chopped apple, celery, pecans, dried cranberries, green onion—in a large bowl. Gently fold in the dressing.
Refrigerate until serving. Can make up to 2 hours before serving.