Composed salad with grilled chicken breast, avocado, apple, mango, and dried cranberries.
- Romaine lettuce, chopped cross-wise in 1-inch strips (or favorite salad greens)
- Grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, chopped
- Mango, peeled and chopped (see how to cut a mango)
- Avocado, seeded, peeled, chopped (see how to cut and peel an avocado)
- Tart apple, peeled and sliced
- Dried cranberries
- Vinaigrette or your favorite salad dressing
The Hard Rock Cafe "anti-cobb" salad also has strawberries and supremed orange segments.
Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Arrange other ingredients in sections on top of the lettuce. Drizzle on salad dressing of choice.