Longing to travel again? Looking for new recipe inspiration? You're in the right place! One of our team's favorite ways to learn about new cuisines and flavors is through travel, and since we're limited this year, we thought we'd try exploring in a new way.
You're officially invited to join us for our first ever summer cookbook club, where we'll learn about a new global cuisine each month.
The Official Lineup
- June: Vietnamese Food Any Day, by Andrea Nguyen
- July: Sababa by Adeena Sussman
- August: My Mexico City Kitchen by Gabriela Camara
Live Cooking Demos
Every Thursday at 11am PST, a different member from our team will be doing a live cooking demo on Instagram. Mark your calendar so you don't forget, and join us there! If you'd like to cook along with us, great, or you may just want to pop in and see how it's done!
Thursday 8/6: Shredded Steak Salad
Thursday 8/13: Sopa de Flore de Calabaza
Thursday 8/20: Sopes Playeros
Thursday 8/27: Mussels in Chipotle Cream Sauce
Thursday 7/9: Tahini Blondies
Thursday 7/16: Moroccan Fish Cakes
Thursday 7/23: Za'atar Chili Bread
Thursday 7/30: Shawarma Pargiyot
Author Interviews, Ingredient Spotlights, and More!
Each week you can expect a new email ranging from an introduction to the month's cuisine, a great author interview, spice profile, product profile, and more!
Cookbook Club Posts You May Have Missed
- Beginners Guide to Cooking Vietnamese Food at Home
- Kitchen Essentials for Cooking Vietnamese Food at Home
- Q&A with Cookbook Author Andrea Nguyen
- Ingredient Spotlight: Fish Sauce
- Beginner's Guide to Israeli Cooking
- Q&A with Cookbook Author Adeena Sussman
- 5 Specialty Kitchen Tools to Cook Israeli Food at Home
Cook on Your Own and Share With the Club!
Even if you can't make the live events, we'd love it if you try the week's recipe on your own time and share (OR any other recipe from the book you're excited about). If you're comfortable sharing a photo on social media (Instagram or Facebook), show us what you're cooking and be sure to tag #summercookbookclub so we can all follow along.
Let's Learn Together!
We can't wait to learn more about new flavors and approaches to food this summer, and we're really excited to cook right along with you!