Taylor Tobin is a freelance lifestyle journalist based in Austin, Texas. Her work primarily focuses on food & beverage recipes and recommendations.
- She has been writing for Simply Recipes since February 2021.
- Her work has appeared on HuffPost, Insider, Well + Good, Elite Daily, Wine Enthusiast, Observer, and Apartment Therapy.
- She has a BFA from New York University, where she double-majored in Drama and English.
Taylor has covered food & beverage on a freelance basis since 2017, writing for publications including HuffPost, Insider, Well + Good, Elite Daily, Wine Enthusiast, Observer, and Apartment Therapy. Before launching her freelance career, she served as the associate editor for UrbanDaddy's New York vertical, where she researched and reported on new restaurant openings, oversaw preview photoshoots, and interviewed chefs and restaurateurs. She spent the years directly following her college graduation working both in the non-profit theater world and as a front-of-house employee at a number of top NYC restaurants.
She has a BFA from New York University, where she double-majored in Drama and English.
- 10 Healthy Frozen Meals From Trader Joe's That Nutritionists Swear By, HuffPost
- I made apple pie using 3 different celebrity recipes, and the winner uses store-bought crust, Insider
- Small-Batch Holiday Punches Keep the Spirit Alive and the Spirits Flowing, AllRecipes
Simply Recipes Product Testing Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes, a Dotdash brand, is here to help you cook delicious meals with less stress and more joy, offering recipes and cooking advice for home cooks, by home cooks. We have more than 3000 tested recipes, guides, and meal plans, and draw over 15 million readers each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.