Welcome to The Friday Buzz, our roundup of all good things, good advice, good feelings. It’s the happy hour of blog posts! Up this week… Our team’s favorite gift picks!
Friends. I LOVE giving gifts! I love thinking about the recipient, what I love most about them, thinking and pondering on what gift will bring a blissful smile to their face… And then I get to actually go out and buy the gift (#ilovetoshop) and wrap it with all the love that my little heart can give.
While I love to do this, I realize that it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. And that’s okay! Let me be your personal shopper! Just kidding. I wish I could shop for all of you, but I just don’t have that much time! I haven’t even binge watched the third season of Stranger Things yet! I know! That’s how busy life is, and I know you’re probably in the same boat.
So let’s sail away together on the Simply Sailboat and travel to the island of Giftopia where our team will share some of our favorite gifts with you. Ready to set sail? Let’s go!
- First stop… Kettle Cove – Megan fell in love with electric kettles on a recent getaway, and this one is not only functional but handsome to boot!
- Next up… Peeler Pier – Cambria declares that this is the best vegetable peeler, hands-down. It’s super sharp (and stays sharp!), comfortable to hold, easy to maneuver, and – at only $10 for a set of three – a total bargain. Keep one and use the other two as stocking stuffers!
- Breakfast Beach – Summer found out about this breakfast sandwich making wonder when a friend brought it on a girls camping trip. It’s the bomb. She’s been remodeling her kitchen for the past 3 months and this has SAVED her!
- Donut Dock – This mini donut maker is legit. While I love the recipes from this book, I find that I make tiny donut shaped pancakes the most. My kids think it’s super cool to dunk their donut pancakes in syrup and they also love taking them for lunch at school.
- Silicone Shore – Andy raves about these silicone baking cups! They’re not only for baking muffins and cupcakes, but he uses them much for creating frozen small portions of different ingredients and sauces and small treats for his kids!
- Succulent Surf – Emma has discovered the joy that is having a living, green plant on her kitchen windowsill keeping her company. She likes succulents (which she manages to keep alive fairly well), but you could also do fresh herbs!
- This is the best portable speaker ever. Both Summer and I have one and promise you you’ll love it too!
- Andy loves that you can blend directly in a cup with this!
- I also wouldn’t be an angry momma if I found this Angry Momma in my stocking…
What are some of your favorite kitchen gadgets that would make great gifts? I’d love to hear them and spread the gifting cheer with all our readers!
Cheers to a happy weekend!
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply Recipes. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.